Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most Accurate PCC 9mm barrel?

was hoping OP would get better results than this

1 hour ago, Fasthenk65 said:

if they make 2 inch group at 50 yard they're all ' accurate' ... it's PCC

For sake of argument. how about 3gun were the targets are small and go out to 100 yards.

2 in at 50 wont get it .

3 hours ago, AHI said:

was hoping OP would get better results than this

For sake of argument. how about 3gun were the targets are small and go out to 100 yards.

2 in at 50 wont get it .

I’ve shot stationary clays at 115yds with mbx and shooting innovations barrels. I’ve also hit 18” steel targets with both barrels (14.5”) at 300yds.  My load was 115 gr eg jhp, 4.6gr wsf and app random brass. Oh and optic was 512t 

Edited by Bwillis

The older Ballistic Advantage barrels have shot very well for me, but I don't have any experience with the new barrels and some of the changes. I would hope they are still as good, since they still carry the 1 MOA guarantee on most (or maybe all) of their barrels.

Hope this helps. 

Well, since I only have one I cannot comment on consistency.  That said my Leadstar Arms 16" SS barrel will put ammo it likes (not coated) on top of one another at 50 yards.  Standing offhand I can ring an 8" plate at 100 yards, every time.  Ammo is in the 140-145 PF range.  Mouse fart loads for Steel Challenge are accurate with Berry's, Everglades and RMR plated, or JHPs.  Don't know about 100 yards with them, because a long shot in SCSA is 35 yards.

thought i would comment on barrel length... i built a PCC using a Taccom 5.25" ULW upper... upon completion... first time out shooting it at the range .. first 5 shots registered  a 4" group at 100yds ...  just saying...