Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competition Electronics ProChrono DLX app issues?

I also had a problem last month.  I called Tech Support and they told me to remove and reinstall the app.  I was skeptical, but it worked.

So, if you haven't already tried it you can restart the tablet, then remove and reinstall the app.

5 hours ago, Cuz said:

I also had a problem last month.  I called Tech Support and they told me to remove and reinstall the app.  I was skeptical, but it worked.

So, if you haven't already tried it you can restart the tablet, then remove and reinstall the app.

When you removed and reinstalled the app, did you lose your data? I'm afraid I'd lose everything. 

Edited by ysrracer

8 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:

I'm running it on an old Samsung Galaxy Tab X tablet and it works well.

It helps some Bluetooth apps to turn 'Location' on...  Try that.

Yep it's Bluetooth related. Before the update I could open the app on my phone, regardless of if Bluetooth was on or not.

Now Bluetooth has to be on for the app to open. In fact if the app is open and I turn off Bluetooth, the app closes.

I let competition electronics know.

When you removed and reinstalled the app, did you lose your data? I'm afraid I'd lose everything. 

I had not yet used the chrono so I didn’t have any data.
But, now that I do, I email myself the data after every session so I’ll have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, ysrracer said:

Yep it's Bluetooth related. Before the update I could open the app on my phone, regardless of if Bluetooth was on or not.

Now Bluetooth has to be on for the app to open. In fact if the app is open and I turn off Bluetooth, the app closes.

I let competition electronics know.

Sounds like you might have paired your DLX directly to your phone...  You don't need/want to do that...  The DLX controls the Bluetooth connection by itself.

1 hour ago, RaylanGivens said:

Sounds like you might have paired your DLX directly to your phone...  You don't need/want to do that...  The DLX controls the Bluetooth connection by itself.

You're speaking Chinese, I'm lucky I got it working in any form :)