Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 7 Championship PCC win video

Just now, jnr88 said:

Great shooting. The only thing we have I. Common, other than our gun, is we both use f*#k to comment during hiccups. LOL

I specifically went into this match with the "dont say f#@*" during video.  I've unsuccessfully done that this entire year haha 

13 hours ago, rowdyb said:

i was perusing 2020 area match videos on yt last night and watched this one. great job (from an occasional pcc shooter)

Thank you!  It wasn't my best display of skills, but it was barely enough to win.  and a win is a win! 

55 minutes ago, Hihellosup said:

I was about to comment about turning off the stabilization of your camera because it is clearly not following your true head movements, but god damn does it look good once you get used to it

The problem is if I turn it off, it’s all bouncy like everyone who uses older gopros. But I do agree with what you said. It is what it is...

thanks for watching!

Well done 👍 You must've missed all the threads discussing MPX's because everyone knows they don't run... 🙄 🤣

What camera are you using (I'm looking into one and don't know really where to start)..?

5 hours ago, ck1 said:

Well done 👍 You must've missed all the threads discussing MPX's because everyone knows they don't run... 🙄 🤣

What camera are you using (I'm looking into one and don't know really where to start)..?

I didn’t miss the MPX sucks threads. To each their own.. I love the MPX... 

I use the GoPro Hero 8 Black. They just lowered the price on it now since it’s “out dated” so I’d highly recommend it. It’s kinda heavy but I don’t notice it when the buzzer goes off. 

First off, congratulations!  Way to grind even when there were issues! 👍

I'm a new MPX owner trying to shortcut the learning curve with the new system. 😃  Looks like you've got yours figured out pretty well. :)

DELTA POINT optic?  Is that the mount it comes with?  or do you have some sort of riser block?  I have a Sig Romeo Max on my CO gun and thought about just using a second one on the rifle but I'm trying to look at all the options. 

Looks like an add on Magwell?

Stock Mags? Any extensions?

Stock Trigger?  

Anything else you wish you knew starting out with the MPX?  

TIA

Chris

Edited by Chutist
44 minutes ago, Chutist said:

First of congratulations!  Way to grind even when there were issues! 👍

I'm a new MPX owner trying to shortcut the learning curve with the new system. 😃  Looks like you've got yours figured out pretty well. :)

DELTA POINT optic?  Is that the mount it comes with?  or do you have some sort of riser block?  I have a Sig Romeo Max on my CO gun and thought about just using a second one on the rifle but I'm trying to look at all the options. 

Looks like an add on Magwell?

Stock Mags? Any extensions?

Stock Trigger?  

Anything else you wish you knew starting out with the MPX?  

TIA

Chris

Welcome to the MPX world! 

I run a Leupold Deltapoint Pro 2.5 on an American Defense low rise quick disconnect mount.

The magwell is Shooting Sports Innovations bottom feeder which is over priced, but worth it to save the plastic magazines... I had the TTI magwell but it’s aluminum and will destroy your mags if you practice reloads. 

My magazines are 30s with TTI extensions to hold 41

I run a Hiperfire Eclipse. I just posted on another thread in this PCC section about triggers 

I have a KAK buffer tube to pic rail conversion to a 6 position buffer tube with hogue overmold stock

I have a Crimson Trace laser that everyone else has (forget which) but is pointless as I never use it. 

Otherwise, it’s a stock MPX Competiton/gen3 or whatever you wanna call it.  I have 2 identical MPXs...

Thanks for watching my match video!

Edited by Bdh821