Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WSSC News

ZackJones

Mid April is going to be WONDERFUL related to weather...This is GREAT news.....Thanks Zack for again putting on a World Class Shot this year at Talladega....It was a pleasure visiting with you again.....Hoping you are able to break that 700 gun mark in 2021....

For anyone who has ever wanted to go to a World Class match - this is the match to go to......I drive three hours one way just to watch and it was another great match this year...The coolest part was meeting Mike Foley this year....A SUPER friendly gentleman that was very approachable and asked me what I thought he could do to continue to make USPSA better....The ENTIRE USPSA staff was on site visiting with everyone and all of the staff were very very friendly and approachable also....

I love this match because the World Champion shooters at this match are ALL so friendly and will stop for photos and always have smiles on their faces.....When you can walk up and meet the likes of KC, Jessie, Shawn, Max, Doug, Chris, Zack, Mike, Troy, Jake, and so many more  and even TV personality John Scoutten - well it just not get any better than this......At least now in my book....Thanks to all of the shooters and USPSA staff for making this a very friendly spectator event.....And the CMP staff is also second to none....I am excited to know that CPM will be hosting this match again for many years to come....