Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks and Congrats to Jon!

I sent Jon a book for being the 1000th post on the Forum; he in turn sent me a donation for "Forum Maintenance." I've often said - You get more than you give.... I'm very grateful, thank you!

be

Knowledge is Power, but it does'nt come cheap.

I just found this forum less than two months ago and just by reading the threads I have been able to improve my shooting. I would like to encourge all that have received anything helpfull to give a little back. I dont know the cost, but Im sure maintaining this forum is not cheap. Thanks Brian for all your hard work.

Brian,

If we wanted to send in our "memeber dues" where should we send it?  Love your site and I tell other shooters all the time "have you seen Brian Enos's website?".  Thanks for doing this and thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks Paul.

Jon sent me his credit card number in with the "Message" feature because he wanted some Slide-Glide shipped with the book, so I just manually added his donation.

Before the "big server crash," I had my online store configured to accept donations; I just reconfigured it to accept credit card donations in increments of $5.00. Basically, you just enter the store  —  

http://www.brianenos.com/Qstore/c000003.htm

click on the View button, and begin transferring your bank account into mine.

I set up the category up to accept donations in increments of $5.00. It tops out at $100.00, if you have more than that in your account, feel free to make multiple donations!

Seriously, thank you for your support – I enjoy every bit of the Forum and the Site.

be

Unfortunately every penny I have right now is going towards my run at the Can. Nationals. But as soon as I get back expect a deposit :)

Thanks so much for hosting this great site and all your help, I feel so much better prepared for the match this year than the last two and I owe a great amout of it to this site and the great people on it.

Pat