Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double alpha rangepak question

scduckman03

Can’t really get a good idea looking at pictures how big these bags are. I am currently using the shooter’s connection tournament series bag, and it has ample space for me it’s just starting to tear in a few places and I want something different.  My question is do I need the medium rangepak or the larger one to have the same amount of storage?

50 minutes ago, scduckman03 said:

Can’t really get a good idea looking at pictures how big these bags are. I am currently using the shooter’s connection tournament series bag, and it has ample space for me it’s just starting to tear in a few places and I want something different.  My question is do I need the medium rangepak or the larger one to have the same amount of storage?

I am one of those guys who feels naked at a match if I don’t have everything with me, so I use the large DAA PRO. But I mount it on a cart because it’s pretty heavy when I load it down. To me the medium is way to small for my “needs”. If you are a minimalist at matches the medium is fine.

After using Shooters Connection bags for years I really like the large backpack because things aren’t just piled in one compartment.

Not sure about the physical size comparison but I have the medium DAA pack and it has plenty of room for me. I bring a lot to the range, I’d guess around 30lbs after ammo. There is plenty of room available to pack it with more but if it got any heavier I would be looking into a cart. Almost everyone I know who uses this bag has the medium. The few who have the large also use DAA cart. Dimensions on the medium are 18.5”H x 12.2”W x 11.1”D. The pro is 21.5”H x 16”W x 12.5”D.

1 hour ago, taxil343 said:

Not sure about the physical size comparison but I have the medium DAA pack and it has plenty of room for me. I bring a lot to the range, I’d guess around 30lbs after ammo. There is plenty of room available to pack it with more but if it got any heavier I would be looking into a cart. Almost everyone I know who uses this bag has the medium. The few who have the large also use DAA cart. Dimensions on the medium are 18.5”H x 12.2”W x 11.1”D. The pro is 21.5”H x 16”W x 12.5”D.

Thanks