Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When supplies run out?

TANFARM

16 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Dry fire more, incorporate movement drills, work on footwork, getting in and out of position, work on fundamentals, etc etc only shoot matches that count, don't waste ammo..  This too shall pass!  Trade with friends, slowly but surely things will go back to normal as they always do~ Sucks to have powder, bullets, brass but no primers, lol~  I'm barely down to 3k primers but fortunately I have about 3k rounds loaded of minor and about 2k of major...  So I am not totally desperate for now, lol~ Normally I go through 6 to 8k a month but times have changed... Sucks to have 60k in bullets, plenty of powder and brass but no primers :( 

While I don't want to be That Guy to say "just go dry fire", that is the direction I'm headed.  I was already inclined that direction (need to work dryfire), but ammo being tight got me to take the time to focus on that aspect.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/22/2020 at 6:07 PM, Subzero said:

While I don't want to be That Guy to say "just go dry fire", that is the direction I'm headed.  I was already inclined that direction (need to work dryfire), but ammo being tight got me to take the time to focus on that aspect.

Nothing to worry about, many of us are heading that same direction~ 

I’ve been debating whether or not to just get out of competitive shooting. I’ve got a descent supply of components but the way things are going now days I’m not doing much live fire training because I don’t want to deplete my supply. Not being able to practice as much sucks.  I’ve been thinking about getting back into golf. Before kids and uspsa I was a descent golfer so it makes sense and plus I could knock it around by myself and wouldn’t have to depend on matches once or twice a month to compete.