Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 Mags fit in Legion V?

WaltK

The only thing with the 21 round mags for watch for is with the stock base pads, and the Taran Tacatical +2 base pads is to watch the length for Level 2, Level 3, or any other match that has the 141 mm max mag length.  Some of the stock mags have been over, i.e. illegal.  Just make sure you measure all of  your mags before going to any major matches.   I have to adjust a couple so they would fit in the mat gage.

4 minutes ago, WaltK said:

Thank you. I'm new to USPSA. Just getting my feet wet this year. I have 2 9mm single stacks. 

Getting tired of that real quick. I want to shoot not reload.

Let me know if you need help getting them into spec.  Its pretty easy to get them there.  I would say about 25-40% of the stock mags I have had from Sig failed and had to be adjusted.  I think Sig would change them out if you wanted to deal with that hassle if they fail the gage.

6 minutes ago, WaltK said:

Thank you! I should have made myself much clearer. The single stacks are a RO and Colt. 

Great website.

Sorry, I am a bit confused, the OP is talking about Sig P320 X5 Legion being able to accept 21 round mags.   I am not talking about single stack mags just to be clear.

Oops! My mistake. I thought you were referring to the single stack mags. Thanks for the offer.

I just might take that offer if I need to adjust the the Sig mags. 

Thank You 

I just went thought getting up to speed on the Sig mag variations.  I have a P320 X5 Legion as well.  I ordered +5  TTi pads for the 17 rounders and +2 for the 21 rounders.

I thought this video was interesting, might help you as well, enjoy!  It's not just about the springer pads...it covers the Sig Mag versions. 😉 

Edited by Chutist
typoeo ;-)

I have ordered the 21 round Sig mags and the +2 TTI bases, the Springer +2 bases, the Grams 11 coil spring with follower 

and the TTI +5 for the 17 round mags. Thanks to everyone for the help. I got a TON of info from this website and the forums. 

Hell I even ordered a mag gauge. This is a great place to be.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be interested in how the Springer's are vs. the TTI's.  

I ran my TTi+ 5's and the +2's at the match yesterday.  Everything worked without issue.  The  +5's took them to 21 (+4) and the +2 were more like +1, the other work go in but it was tighter than I was comfortable with... So I loaded them down one.  Everything worked great and they may get "better" as the springs break in a bit.  I may try adding the additional round in practice and see how it goes.

The +5's felt great in the hand, they sort of fill in the area that the magwell was...  

So far I've only installed the TTI +2 on a 21 round mag with a Grams 11 coil spring and their follower. 

Got the mag to 23 rounds and it worked well. I haven't tried the Springer base pad yet but  I think I may prefer the push pin attachment method of the TTI rather than the screw in method of the Springer.

Edited by WaltK
grammar

16 hours ago, Chutist said:

The screw on the Springer was a non-starter for me.

TTi called for just using the stock spring and follower on the 21 rounder.  Grams is good stuff, might have to get the spring and follower. 😉

It won’t add any more rounds, but it does give a little more room in the mag when seating a full 23rd. mag. Wasn’t worth $19/mag extra to me. I get 23 with the TTI and the stock spring/follower. This makes the TTI equipped mag cheaper than Springer.

Edited by OPENB