Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Cardboard Targets

will77

19 minutes ago, will77 said:

Where are you guys getting targets from I got my last ones at shooters connection but the shipping has gone way up. 

I bought waterproof and non waterproof targets from DAA for our club. They also gave me a 10% discount for being retired military and have an account with them.

15 minutes ago, Foxj66 said:

I would see if you can add a case on to your local clubs order for your own use. Generally a large order is a little cheaper.

Thanks I go to several local matches but don’t belong to any clubs have my own range on the farm, but I’ll ask next match.

14 minutes ago, will77 said:

Thanks I go to several local matches but don’t belong to any clubs have my own range on the farm, but I’ll ask next match.

Or ask for the old targets after a match. Some are not too shot up

2 hours ago, CodyAxon said:

Don’t know what part of the country you’re in but my last several purchases have been from Lee’s targets. He travels around to matches in the Midwest to sell them in person.

Don is a good dude. My club buys our targets from him as well. I think he ships also.

Or ask for the old targets after a match. Some are not too shot up

Yup. I grab all the no shoots from the matches I shoot. My squad mates call me a cheap bastard and give me a hard time about it but I haven't paid for 1 target in over a year and I'm recycling.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

On 9/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, Foxj66 said:

Don is a good dude. My club buys our targets from him as well. I think he ships also.

I got 700 for my club at A3.  With the discount and no shipping it was $53/100.  Good guy to deal with and reasonable prices.

for personal practice whatever targets you can get the best price on including shipping,

For Matches I buy the targets with the easiest to score perforations, so far the most consistently easy to score I have seen is Alco targets, nice deep easy to see perfs make scoring faster and keep matches moving.