Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA Primafill - Interesting New Option

I FB Umberto yesterday. He has turned over sales to this company! http://www.armeriapatria.it/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=162&fbclid=IwAR04KXSzOB4LmambncPDOGREWUaMRNvlweizhycc0ucXiqj8TebbwSZSK0Q

they show 5 in stock. But the price is 205euro's I don't if that includes shipping. I paid 190euro's shipped just last week. Unfortunately the price is getting pretty high. This is about $248.00 plus payment charges. Still a great value in my opinion. I would still buy it!!  I really does work!! Just my .02    JD

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JDIllon said:

I FB Umberto yesterday. He has turned over sales to this company! http://www.armeriapatria.it/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=162&fbclid=IwAR04KXSzOB4LmambncPDOGREWUaMRNvlweizhycc0ucXiqj8TebbwSZSK0Q

they show 5 in stock. But the price is 205euro's I don't if that includes shipping. I paid 190euro's shipped just last week. Unfortunately the price is getting pretty high. This is about $248.00 plus payment charges. Still a great value in my opinion. I would still buy it!!  I really does work!! Just my .02    JD

Talked to him today as well. He made X amount and sold some to the European distributor mentioned above. He also kept several and sold them all. So those 5 are all that exist right now. If you want one jump on it now.

Umberto mentioned doing another batch since these sold out so fast

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Talked to him today as well. He made X amount and sold some to the European distributor mentioned above. He also kept several and sold them all. So those 5 are all that exist right now. If you want one jump on it now.

I really like Umberto and he has absolutely the best product on the market. If DAA or Shooters Connection really wanted to supply it's customers a great product they should get together with him and produce it here. Or produce it in volume over there and sell it here as the American Distributor. Some body is missing a great opportunity. JD

My PAL arrived today from Italy. Great piece of workmanship, beautifully made. Came with a spare motor (!). I ordered it last week, paid with paypal on Thursday and they shipped on Friday. Now it is here (arrived at lunchtime), not bad regarding shipping.

Just played a bit with it, filled three trays of large Win primers (they were totally impossible to fill with the Vibraprime).

Went without a hitch. Its not cheap, but worth the $$$.

1 hour ago, RudyVey said:

My PAL arrived today from Italy. Great piece of workmanship, beautifully made. Came with a spare motor (!). I ordered it last week, paid with paypal on Thursday and they shipped on Friday. Now it is here (arrived at lunchtime), not bad regarding shipping.

Just played a bit with it, filled three trays of large Win primers (they were totally impossible to fill with the Vibraprime).

Went without a hitch. Its not cheap, but worth the $$$.

Glad you like it! It really does work great. JD 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:21 AM, Sarge said:

If you do another group buy, i want a second so i can have a large and small primer setup.. My twin 1050's get hungry