Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA Primafill - Interesting New Option

Ain't it cool....

What is that supposed to mean? It’s certainly not helpful. You said to buy a PAL and that you had just bought one, but you’re not going to say where it was from? They have been known as not being made any more for the past couple of years. If they’re being made and sold again why wouldn’t you want people to know about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, looking4reloadingdeals said:

What is that supposed to mean? It’s certainly not helpful. You said to buy a PAL and that you had just bought one, but you’re not going to say where it was from? They have been known as not being made any more for the past couple of years. If they’re being made and sold again why wouldn’t you want people to know about it?

I was quoting a post the showed one working. Not that I want to help you now, but go to Facebook and search for PAL filler. You will find Umberto’s page. Go to his page and in the box that says “write something”, ask him how to order one. 
 Meanwhile I have told him some guys are interested and asked him for details on how to individually order.

I was quoting a post the showed one working. Not that I want to help you now, but go to Facebook and search for PAL filler. You will find Umberto’s page. Go to his page and in the box that says “write something”, ask him how to order one. 
 Meanwhile I have told him some guys are interested and asked him for details on how to individually order.

Sarge, you’re right. That was a little snarky, sorry. It just seemed like your response was a “haha I got one and you want one”. Was a little aggregating is all. Didn’t seem like a normal response from you. Sorry.

Thank you for the info.

4 minutes ago, hiflyer51 said:

I contacted Umberto on facebook. He responded on Messenger that the cost is 190 euros sent via Fedex and pay via PayPal.

any other way to get a hold of him other than then FB.. Don't have an account 

Good morning all
I bought this tool for large pistol primers, I already have the primer pro version 2 which works correctly zero primer backwards.
On the demonstration videos we never see a test for the large pistol primers, I can tell you that it works well, but it's a little longer than on the Double Alpha demonstration video, but it works well.
As for the small pistol it works well a little slower than on the DA video there must not be jam at the entry of the tube a single primer line, and enough slope for the primers move quickly, it is a helping hand to have and which will come quickly with habit.

Is this worth over manually loading tubes? What about with various brands of primers? 

I'm debating burning my vibraprime since it hates S&B primers and winchester. 

A primer filler should work with ALL primers. 

Is that PAL filler available? Cost wise is it comparable? 

On 9/6/2020 at 1:08 PM, IrishPsych said:

Is this worth over manually loading tubes? What about with various brands of primers? 

I'm debating burning my vibraprime since it hates S&B primers and winchester. 

A primer filler should work with ALL primers. 

Is that PAL filler available? Cost wise is it comparable? 

The PAL filler just plain works.. no questions.. take it out of the box and use it.. 

19 hours ago, cool said:

The DAA Primafill also small pisto and large pistol without price supplement

Which brands have you used?? Winchester and also Remington do work not well at all in the Vibra Prime, Federal works perfect.

If it works fine with Win and Rem, it would worth getting one.

1 hour ago, RudyVey said:

Which brands have you used?? Winchester and also Remington do work not well at all in the Vibra Prime, Federal works perfect.

If it works fine with Win and Rem, it would worth getting one.

Winchester primers are horrible in any of the Tube reloading devices. Even my PAL filler takes two seconds longer To fill with them than Any other brand.😂👌

''Which brands have you used??''

In small pistol Magtech  winchester Sellier Bellot and in large pistol winchester.

But I will only use it for a large primer, I have the Primer Pro for the small.

Edited by cool

Hi all,

The PAL filler raised my interest and I contacted Umberto Pallavicino on FB as suggested.

Mr Pallavicino pointed me to the shop below and I ordered one.

http://www.armeriapatria.it/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=162

Thanks for the information gents!

Edited by RGA

52 minutes ago, RGA said:

Hi all,

The PAL filler raised my interest and I contacted Umberto Pallavicino on FB as suggested.

Mr Pallavicini pointed me to the shop below and I ordered one.

http://www.armeriapatria.it/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=162

Thanks for the information gents!

You wont be dissapointed.. it just plain works