Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 8 Championship PCC video

Leupold DPP. 

The gun also has a Hiperfire eclipse, buffer tube conversion with hogue overmold, and a bottomfeeder magwell which I apparently couldn’t find on one stage. Otherwise it’s internally stock. 

Edited by Bdh821
3 hours ago, Ner said:

Very nice ! What's your camera? It looks like a drone filming..how did you do that? :)

Thanks!  I mounted a GoPro Hero 8 Black to the visor of a hat. Essentially I cut a hole in the visor and have it zip tied on. 

4 minutes ago, Bdh821 said:

Thanks!  I mounted a GoPro Hero 8 Black to the visor of a hat. Essentially I cut a hole in the visor and have it zip tied on. 

My Hero 5 session seems so old lol :)

How did you managed to smooth all your movement? Is it inside features of stabilisation or you was using some programs like Premiere Pro ?

50 minutes ago, Ner said:

My Hero 5 session seems so old lol :)

How did you managed to smooth all your movement? Is it inside features of stabilisation or you was using some programs like Premiere Pro ?

The Hero8 Black has amazing stabilization software which is why I got it.  You can see it gets wonky sometimes too..  Sometimes you can see my hat visor in the lower part of video.  Or at the end of stages, specifically stage 8 of A8 at the end where the camera looks left at the end of the stage.  I faced that direction but the video makes it look more dramatic than it is