Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forum change

Sarge

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this. Go to your phone settings, accessibility, visibility enhancements, scroll all the way down to screen zoom, and then put the slider all the way to the right...if that doesn't do it, then all I have left is to to tell you get more powerful readers.

3 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

Try this. Go to your phone settings, accessibility, visibility enhancements, scroll all the way down to screen zoom, and then put the slider all the way to the right...if that doesn't do it, then all I have left is to to tell you get more powerful readers.

My "accessibility menu" is shown a few posts up. No such menu item. Other than being bitter about the removal of the "mark site read" button, I will get by... (Touch of Gray 😉 )

Its a layout issue with the forum software. 
the default stream button and mark site read are right justified on the same line as the Link Descriptor

5A4ABDBD-E0AF-4B4C-A21D-4E52529288AA.thumb.jpeg.f7500b1890a82d3b5367e53002eb01ef.jpeg

If the default text size is anything other than 100% it causes the buttons to move off to the right and not be displayed.

if they had Link Descriptor and the buttons on two lines then this would not happen.

I think this is a bug that they should be able to fix easily.

I rarely use mobile devices to access these forums. I generally come in through web-based portals. I see that y'all who do come through apps are having problems. Please be patient.

We've been through this sort of stuff before when an update was pushed and it all eventually works out. 

10 hours ago, ima45dv8 said:

I rarely use mobile devices to access these forums. I generally come in through web-based portals. I see that y'all who do come through apps are having problems. Please be patient.

We've been through this sort of stuff before when an update was pushed and it all eventually works out. 

Roger that, updates never go as easy as planned, but eventually the bugs get worked out and things roll along. Just a little bumpy stretch for a bit. 

it’s pretty much the way they all go. Thanks a lot to all the admins for the effort they put in and to Brian for continuing to host this great forum for us. 

17 hours ago, lpspinner said:

Same here, I'm on an iphone and it won't let me log in. I've verified my login credentials.

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 10.21.06 PM.png

Add me to the list for having TapATalk telling me that I do not have permissions to do this action (log in)

I have been using my iPad almost exclusively for the past year or two and came back to my laptop to log in with the same login name and password.