Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recent bullet orders

konkapot

I've ordered from a bunch of manufacturers over the last few months.

9mm 147's:

Gallant Bullets: Ordered 9/9, haven't shipped yet (7 weeks so far)

.45 ACP 230's:

Kings Shooters Supply: Ordered 9/15, shipped 9/30 (2 weeks)

Bang & Clang: Ordered 9/22, shipped 10/20 (4 weeks)

Black Bullets International: Ordered 10/18, shipped 10/20 (2 days(!!))

The bullets from Kings sat in USPS limbo after they shipped. They left the post office in PA and then... vanished, I guess, before suddenly reappearing in CO three weeks later.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered on July 31st, got shipping notice today

On 9/24/2020 at 4:54 PM, titandriver said:

Ordered 3 cases 9mm 125's/.356 dia. on 30 July from Blue Bullets - they shipped all of 'em today (24 Sept) so I'm bettin' you'll get yours before 20 October.

• 1 month later...

Completely forgot I placed an order for Precision 125 RNs back in September, just to compare them to my Blues. Got a message last night saying they're getting ready to ship but the card hold had timed out. So a 14 week backlog?

Ordered some .45 acp from ACME this morning, 8:30 am, got a shipping memo from them early afternoon and before 6 pm UPS emailed  that the package is scheduled to be delivered on the 22nd - can't get faster than this....

Ordered from Gallant going on 16 weeks ago and they charged my credit card immediately, but I have not heard or received anything from them. It was an actual posted charge, not a pending charge that dropped off. I have since emailed them twice, no response. I called them three times during business hours, no answer.

Just now, dood91g said:

Ordered from Gallant going on 16 weeks ago and they charged my credit card immediately, but I have not heard or received anything from them. It was an actual posted charge, not a pending charge that dropped off. I have since emailed them twice, no response. I called them three times during business hours, no answer.

Call your credit card company and have them reverse the charge.