Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recommended Posts

I’ve had such a hard time finding them in stock these last few months I’ve given up and after 25+ years, I’m finally making the switch to coated. I’ve got orders in with multiple different brands.

Good luck finding the Berry’s, I think they’re awesome Bullets, and will eventually come in stock again, but it will be too late for me. I think I will like the $20/1000 savings with coated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I back ordered 12,000 124 jHP from RMR July 27th and received 2,000 Saturday


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As soon as they open up to bulk orders again....feel sorry for my bank account


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as they open up to bulk orders again....feel sorry for my bank account


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone received anything from Gallant recently?  I ordered 1k on July 15 to try and the confirmation email mentioned 4-5 weeks.  I ordered from RMR at the same time and they arrived weeks ago and were great about communicating any delays.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Michael303 said:

Has anyone received anything from Gallant recently?  I ordered 1k on July 15 to try and the confirmation email mentioned 4-5 weeks.  I ordered from RMR at the same time and they arrived weeks ago and were great about communicating any delays.

 

Subscription order placed June 21st just arrived last week from Gallant.  They are way behind that 4-5 week quote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boomstick303 said:

 

Subscription order placed June 21st just arrived last week from Gallant.  They are way behind that 4-5 week quote.

Thanks for the info.  I don't mind waiting but they would do well to communicate the status as it evolves and update the website to reflect reality.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered from BBI on 8/31, shipped on 9/3 but it shows as being at USPS awaiting acceptance.  So we will see how long the shipping delays are. I know last time I looked they stopped all new orders due to the shipping issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My USPS was finally updated on one of my bullet shipments. It showed to be in NY. None of my packages normally go there, usually just Memphis then Charlotte. Hope the box is in one piece...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites

My RMR order went through on 8/11 part of the in stock showed up last week but I think they are still catching up on the 124 HP’s. Jake said July was rough and it set them back to where orders would be 4-6 weeks out. Normally once shipped I get them in two days as they are close but the last batch USPS dicked around and it took a week. A week to go 160 miles. Such efficiency!!! That’s their biggest problem, in-efficiency. I have also seen USPS unloading stuff off of commercial airliners so they must just hitch a ride with anyone they can. 

Edited by Farmer
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Intheshaw1 said:

I ordered from BBI on 8/31, shipped on 9/3 but it shows as being at USPS awaiting acceptance.  So we will see how long the shipping delays are. I know last time I looked they stopped all new orders due to the shipping issues.

Had the same thing happen with my BBI order that was placed a couple weeks ago, but it only took about a week and a half to get delivered. No big deal all things considered. My Blue Bullets order took probably a month to get here. Again, no big deal for me, but it may be for some.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SJBriggs said:

Speaking of BBI, does anyone know what happened to their website? Every thing I click on takes me to a disclaimer about the delayed shipping times with no option to place an order.

He posted on FB that he was  dedicating time to only making bullets to replace lost shipments through USPS. I think USPS is killing him and believe he may be considering UPS for less than case orders

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SJBriggs said:

Speaking of BBI, does anyone know what happened to their website? Every thing I click on takes me to a disclaimer about the delayed shipping times with no option to place an order.

Their web page says they aren't taking new orders until they get caught up with re-shipping orders. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 11:20 AM, Silver_Surfer said:

Precision Delta bullets have been GREAT!

Came home to find a box on my doorstep. Wet and half of the bullets missing.  No fault to Precision Delta bullets the box was double taped. Ginger contacted me follow up to see how my experience was and if I would respond.  Ginger said my order will be reshipped. 

 

How are you purchasing bullets from Precision Delta?

 

*DUE TO AN UNUSUALLY HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS, PLEASE ALLOW FOR EXTENDED ORDER PROCESSING TIMES*I

 

I see the above note on their site, but no "Order" button...  There is a 'Save to Wishlist' button.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my order from BBI is finally at my local post office. I got a tag from my mail carrier that it’s too heavy for her to deliver.

It took about 6 weeks; all the fault of the USPS. BBI had it shipped in 2 days from order.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two orders in the mix, a few k of 38spl still from Blue Bullets from 7/15 that was 4-5 weeks when ordered, but got moved to 10-12 weeks.  They said mid/late Sept a while back so maybe they will ship soon.  Also have a few K of Gallant 9mm that were supposed to be 4 weeks from 8/12 but haven't heard anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered a small 2k order from BBI on 9/1/20

1k 135g 9mm

1k 230g 45acp

According to USPS they are still in TN.

They arrived today 9/11

5 days longer than usual, but much faster than the horror stories I have been reading. I wonder when the postal service will realize that they have been received?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my first order yesterday. Box was severely distressed but the product inside survived. Not bad, about 14 days but went 1000 miles out of the way. The other 2 packages have yet to be updated though being recieved on the 31st.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2020 at 6:02 PM, Matt1911 said:

I ordered 3500 from BBI 17 days ago. They shipped it out within 2 days, but the post office has had it at their facility for the past 15 days. 

 

FINALLY got my bullets from BBI today. 

They sat in Alamo, TN post office for over a month before they decided to send it on. 

Made a claim at the post office a couple weeks ago and they said the label must have fallen off, so it was just lost and I need to contact the sender for replacement. (Didn't do that yet cause I figured they were lying)

Arrived at my door in perfect condition, including the label. 

Somebody in Alamo is full of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Matt1911 said:

 

FINALLY got my bullets from BBI today. 

They sat in Alamo, TN post office for over a month before they decided to send it on. 

Made a claim at the post office a couple weeks ago and they said the label must have fallen off, so it was just lost and I need to contact the sender for replacement. (Didn't do that yet cause I figured they were lying)

Arrived at my door in perfect condition, including the label. 

Somebody in Alamo is full of it. 

I’m pretty sure you are correct. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...