Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

contacting Robbie Leatham

Brian, do you know of any way of contacting Rob Leatham?  You can email me directly if need be. I am interested in taking a class with him if possible. I know he is an extremely busy man, but would love to have the opportunity to take a course of instruction for him. Any email or phone number or address I could mail him would be great. Thanks Brian

Kevin

Bird:

The only words of wisdom from Mr. Leatham that I have seen on a board was on the 1911 Forum when folks started complaining about Springfield's reward program. Either Rob is a very bright and articulate person, or he has one hell of a speech writer.  He listed his work e-mail as springfield@springfield-armory.com

(Edited by Ron Ankeny at 4:32 pm on May 28, 2001)

The Great One is functional on a computer, but he is also one of the busiest men in the universe with his competition schedule and all his sponsorship obligations. He's on the road at the moment; I sent him an email with your question and I'll post his answer when he responds.

be

supercop,

I hope my original post was not mis-read,

I was trying to say why not take a lesson from Brian Enos???

Everytime I want a private lesson from Brian, I just open up his book...

Rob needs to get a lap top computer endorsement...

Brian,

I wanted to share this side note with everyone. I was watching a tape of the 97 Limited Nationals today and watched intently as you and Robbie shot against each other in the shootoffs. I'm sure you remember wearing your hat with "flaps" and the announcer stating you have to wear the flaps down and "snapped under the chin" and used as a retention device. I laughed so hard, my 2 yoa daughter thought something was wrong with me.

Kevin

I just spoke with the great one (Robbie) — he informed me that he has not been doing civilian classes as of late, but is planning to next year. Further, his home internet connection is being upgraded, so he will have a new email address for scheduling training in about a week. Remind me if I forget to post it....

be

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Brian,

I saw on another post about Robbie not being on the forum and being incredibly busy. I have no doubt about that, I'm sure he is ungodly busy. Here's any idea, if everyone on this board donates $0.25 cents a month, it would be more than enough to pay for Robbie's air card modem needed to be online anywhere in the world. I think everyone would agree to that.

Yea, I can really imagine Robbie setting around a hotel room at a match, or business meeting, and typing on my forum. Right. :)

So, since that isn't going to happen, you might as well just save your money and donate 25 cents a month to be.com. ;)

be