Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WCP320 USPSA approved

hitman_usmc

According to a recent Wilson Combat email blast, their version of the P320 is IDPA and USPSA approved for production and carry optics because they've produced over 2000.  Anyone know if this is true?  Does this only apply to a complete gun from them or is the grip module (that I thought was previously outlawed due to the build in magwell) now okay to use? 

• 2 weeks later...

Conflicting info on this, question was posted on USPSA FB and they say the grip module is legal in Production:

https://www.facebook.com/theuspsa/photos/a.166638586681667/3217128264966002/?comment_id=3490906294254863&reply_comment_id=3491332670878892&notif_id=1597262964757258&notif_t=comment_mention&ref=notif

Edited by Sumtoc

2 minutes ago, Goose78 said:

Does the WC P320 have any advantage over a p320 X-Five Legion with a gray guns  trigger? 

Probably for people with small hands. Since the grip is smaller than the Legion, people with smaller hands won’t have to shift their grip to activate the mag release.

Sooo....anyone know  the final verdict on the Wilson module being production legal? I'd love to be able to shoot CO with my Wilson module in place. They feel sooo much better in the hand than the x-series to me. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, jmleenz said:

Sooo....anyone know  the final verdict on the Wilson module being production legal? I'd love to be able to shoot CO with my Wilson module in place. They feel sooo much better in the hand than the x-series to me. 

I sent an email to Troy over this issue. He replied back that the module itself is also legal for production and CO. 

Anybody know the weight of the wilson fs grip module with the armory craft tungsten weights installed.

Also if this module is legal with a larger magwell opening, is the legion magwell legal now?

Inquiring minds want to know.

On 10/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, Cavy said:

Anybody know the weight of the wilson fs grip module with the armory craft tungsten weights installed.

Also if this module is legal with a larger magwell opening, is the legion magwell legal now?

Inquiring minds want to know.

The difference in legality is that the wc320 mag well is internal.