Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SHADOW 2 OPTIC READY: plate recommendation.

Snowman50

Just purchased my 1st CZ Shadow 2 OR  and was trying to decide on what optic plate to get. I was looking at C & H Precision, but would appreciate any input from the forum on any other options.  Thanks! 

I've been running the CHPWS plate for an SRO on my S2OR for a while now, no complaints. 

FWIW, just checked out CHPWS' site, and looks like I've got their older version of their P-10 plate (P-10 plate works on the S2OR, mine is 1-piece, no steel T-nuts underneath). Looks like their newer V4 plate has steel T-nuts now, and they've also got a different/new S2OR specific plate with a dovetail for a rear iron sight too now.

IMHO the plate with the rear dovetail seems kinda lame, the extra backup sights on a Timmy-style Glock make sense, but I see them as just a distraction on an S2 (I even cut off my front sight lol, don't need it).

Edited by ck1

I like the original CZ optic plates for the S2OR....they have an access hole drilled for changing out extractor/extractor springs and fit like they should...I had to order from Eric G's website in France to get the correct ones for RTS2 (they were not available anywhere else), only took a week from France  to my Canadian PO box

drill hole so you can punch out the extractor pin...the CZ plates have a hole for that purpose, check it out....I ordered 2 CZ factory plates from Eric in France off his site and it was in my mailbox a week later direct from France (I live in Canada), even with the Covid thing going on...very happy as I could not get my hands on a plate for RTS2 CMore