Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MISSING GUN?

Texas45

Anyone missing a gun? For sale at a "too good to be true" price.  You can see serial number on side. $2200. for a 5k gun. LNIB 400 rounds...

thumbnail_img69889 (4).jpg

Edited by Texas45
show price

Ive seen something like this before, not sure if its the same guy.... The picture was posted on Kens list..... It was MY gun he was selling, he stole a picture from the classifieds post I bought it from. 

3 minutes ago, echotango said:

for $2900, 😅.  I'll take a 12 pack please. 

And he said it was made in 1997! I know the guy who had it built. It was 2018 and he was out west. lol 

Good lesson for why you should always request a video chat or at least photos with a current newspaper showing date included. If a seller refuses that then they are not someone you want to do business with. 

I have had good success buying and selling on KL and Enos. I bought a JP GMR13 on armslist and Fed Ex lost it and I thought for sure it was a no go but it finally showed up. The high end competition shooting community is fairly small and it isn’t too hard to vet most sellers but a video with time stamp or a FaceTime for a quick Q and A is always reassuring. FTF is truly the best as was stated above.