Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from NY ! (yeah I know)

LtLain

Hey all,

A little about me. My name is Lain, still totally new to comp. shooting. Started with steel challenge in spring of 2019, and dabbled for awhile, froze my a$$ off all winter and still shot some matches  in 20 degree weather.  Just started USPSA this winter. Currently learning the game in Production with a CZ Shadow 2. I am Retired from the FDNY as a Lt/ Medic, and now I volunteer my free time to run the NY  Chapter of The Well Armed Woman USA, (there are over 450 Chapters across the USA) along with another Chapter Leader/ Training partner. We have over 100 women shooters, and we also have a TWAW- LI,  USPSA shooting team with 16 female shooters! Although I am a Chapter Leader and an NRA Instructor, I teach BASIC Fundamentals. This is a whole new ball game. The  entire team is BRAND NEW to competition shooting, and learning the ropes together.  Although I am doing this mostly for fun, I would like to at least get up to a respectable level.  I am here to learn as much as I can from all of you experienced folks. Very excited, and totally addicted! PS Looking for my first open gun but i'm on a budget, so i'll be canvassing the classifieds! Thanks for having me!

Lain

IMG_6449.jpg

:waves:  Good to see you looking for different opinions on shooting and broadening you scope of knowledge. Remember that everything you read here should be taken lightly, "with a grain of salt" approach.

See ou out at LIPSA soon

Dan L.

2 hours ago, Denato1 said:

:waves:  Good to see you looking for different opinions on shooting and broadening you scope of knowledge. Remember that everything you read here should be taken lightly, "with a grain of salt" approach.

See ou out at LIPSA soon

Dan L.

Hey Dan ! 🙂