Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

320 X5 trigger pull with armory craft dual adjustable

terrydoc

I find it seems to vary some from FCU to FCU. I just put mine back in my gun this morning and it was breaking at about 2.5 lbs and is set with minimal travel. This is with the AC trigger and GG sear and lightest springs in a legion. 

My other FCU with the same parts was about 3.0 

4 hours ago, terrydoc said:

Hi Guy's

As the title says what sort of trigger pull weight's are you getting with the Armory Craft dual adjustable trigger in your X5's?

I would say that with just the AC trigger, you would see a modest reduction in pull weight if you're coming from the curved, OEM trigger.

This is due to more leverage provided by the straight trigger.

To see a big reduction in pull weight, you have to go deeper into the gun.

5 hours ago, terrydoc said:

Hi Guy's

As the title says what sort of trigger pull weight's are you getting with the Armory Craft dual adjustable trigger in your X5's?

If you are interested enough to buy, I have two of them for sale.  Both are black.  PM me if you have any questions or would like pictures.

Edited by Boomstick303

26 minutes ago, terrydoc said:

All good mate I have one here just curios as to the difference it made. DD I'm coming from an Apex straight trigger and forward set trigger bar using it for IPSC so minimum is 3lb 

Well, the AC trigger just might be the ticket, then.

You will be able to dial in your take-up and your over-travel.

I would leave the Apex bar in.

If you go below your pull weight, put the OEM bar back in.

I would say that my adjusted take-up is no more than 2mm.

The gun will tell you where the over-travel setting has to be.

Too tight and it won't reset. Get it to reset and then loosen an 1/8 of a turn or so.

Good luck !

6 hours ago, terrydoc said:

All good mate I have one here just curios as to the difference it made. DD I'm coming from an Apex straight trigger and forward set trigger bar using it for IPSC so minimum is 3lb 

I´m not 100% sure if it worked with the Apex bar. I think it didn´t.

But if it does, there´s almost no difference in pull weight.

I'll give it a run DD

Bimmer- I know they recommend to use just factory parts, but Apex says the same and I'm running  an Apex trigger in an older non upgraded 320 without issues. 

Edited by terrydoc

13 hours ago, terrydoc said:

I'll give it a run DD

Bimmer- I know they recommend to use just factory parts, but Apex says the same and I'm running  an Apex trigger in an older non upgraded 320 without issues. 

Yeah try it. As i said, i´m not sure anymore. I tried almost all configurations (Apex & GG with different triggers, also the AC) and some didn´t work. Often it´s a problem with the overtavel sleeve but you won´t need that with the AC.