Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 Oscillating Primer Collator - Any updates?

I have a preorder for the Mark 7 Oscillating Primer Collator which has a 7/31/2020 will ship on the invoice. I haven't heard anything from Mark 7 about this recently, and, when I called the other day for more info, there wasn't anyone available to take the call and it dumped me to their voicemail system. Does anyone have any insights?

13 hours ago, Jason Krywicki said:

I have a preorder for the Mark 7 Oscillating Primer Collator which has a 7/31/2020 will ship on the invoice. I haven't heard anything from Mark 7 about this recently, and, when I called the other day for more info, there wasn't anyone available to take the call and it dumped me to their voicemail system. Does anyone have any insights?

So i preordered the primer collator for the evolution and it took about 14 months for me to get mine ;)

I did however only pay 900 for 2500 dollar collator so I can’t complain too much. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MNJoel said:

🙄 I would rather have them get it right, then sell me a POS. 

Agreed.

And since I can't get primers, not like I need a faster loading process. Hopefully they figure this out by next fall and hopefully primers will again be plentiful.

I have a lot of hope.....

• 2 weeks later...

They are running behind on all of their orders and development processes due to COVID. I ordered an Evolution two months ago and I am being told that it could be December before it ships, if they get the parts they need....I get it - I do not like it - but I understand it is not directly their fault....And I agree with the above comments - I would rather wait than receive an incomplete or not ready for launch product....

• 2 months later...

holy smoke...only took 5 minutes to get a response!

Here's what they said

They are testing production samples now.  Our testing is slowed by the lack of primer availability.  It’s close, but everything has been pushed back it’s been hectic to say the least.