Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am down to 3k precision deltas 124gr and I will not make it to nationals if I’m practicing. I have been checking their website and they are always out of stock. I was wondering what everyone else is using that may be in stock. I’m running an SVI open gun if that makes a difference and I’m willing to switch to 115’s if they are more readily available 

Shoot coated open or not. I always have. Never had the problems of leading everyone claims. Don’t break the coating when loading and you should be fine. 

1 hour ago, levellinebrad said:

I am down to 3k precision deltas 124gr and I will not make it to nationals if I’m practicing. I have been checking their website and they are always out of stock. I was wondering what everyone else is using that may be in stock. I’m running an SVI open gun if that makes a difference and I’m willing to switch to 115’s if they are more readily available 

Little Hardware probably has Zero 115.

Tom

Thanks everyone, I have a short term fix to get through to nationals and will keep an eye out for them to come back in stock. A buddy of mine saw this post and has a few thousand and he’s going sell me 3k. Thanks Mike.

On 7/26/2020 at 4:56 PM, B_Seehawer said:

I’ve run plenty of coated through my Open guns with zero I’ll effects.

I ordered some 125 TC Blues to get me by. Lots of guys run them with no issues 

On 7/30/2020 at 7:20 PM, Posvar said:

I ordered some on July 6. No sign yet. They are quoting 10 weeks I think..

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:20 PM, Posvar said:

Do you like the TC profile better than round nose?

On 7/26/2020 at 6:46 AM, levellinebrad said:

i started casting my own lead bullets. works perfectly in my open gun and i ultrasonic the entire upper so nothing to worry about with leading