Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not Range Bag range bag

horhey232

Years ago Dillon sold a briefcase/laptop case that was also a concealed pistol carrier with a built in holster and magazine holders as well as dividers for papers, folders and other office stuff.   It was intended to look completely gun unrelated and fit into an office environment.  It's only real drawback was the prominent DILLON logo embroidered on the outside.  I wrote to Dillon saying that logo pretty much defeated their incognito attempt and the second generation case soon deleted the logo.   I expect I wasn't the only one pointing that out.

On 7/25/2020 at 1:37 PM, tdiddi said:

OP, if you decide to get the Vertx CONTINGENCY DUFFEL 45L or any Vertx product directly from them, use code MO25 to get 25% discount.

So far the Vertex Contingency Duffel is a prime candidate but also the Vertx Gamut 2.0 looks appealing too.

On 7/25/2020 at 1:37 PM, tdiddi said:

OP, if you decide to get the Vertx CONTINGENCY DUFFEL 45L or any Vertx product directly from them, use code MO25 to get 25% discount.

Also thank you for the discount code!

On 7/26/2020 at 8:27 AM, OnnaBugeisha said:

LOL!  Some people might want your dirty gym clothes, but that’s another issue...

I have a friend who has a regular range bag that he loves and didn’t want to replace when he wanted to go more grey man.  He puts it inside a cheapo gym bag for transportation purposes. So that might be an option if you don’t want to replace your current bag. 

You know I never thought of it that way. Interesting approach and I can probably find an el cheapo gym bag at goodwill or something to put it in.