Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National Match Division Shooter Recognition

dwzuspsa

On 7/25/2020 at 3:24 PM, RJH said:

Screw it, I changed my mind.  I want my ribbon and i want TGO to start taping my targets

I have never seen TGO not tape or work! However, I am not sure he can dedicate his service to you exclusively.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/13/2020 at 8:00 PM, dwzuspsa said:

I have requested the Area 5 director to ask the board to change the prize table and recognition of D,C,B,A, G and AM catagories-this would change the way the prize table is handed out.  Basically th top finisher in GM thru D Class would be recognized as National Champions and go to the prize table in that order followed by the 2nd , 3rd and son  on finishers.  This would mean that USPSA would have to tighten up the Classifier System on the local level so the sand baggers could not go to larger matches just to move higher up the prize table .  I also asked them to consider disbanding the Super Squad at National Matches-they are Manufacturers Representatives and should be out among the common shooter....My goal is to bring USPSA back to the D thru a that support the sport and give them the recognition they deserve!

I think I saw this at the Mid-Coast Dual Championship; It seem to work very well. Taran won SS and Dave won Prod.  There were a lot of guns given to the top shooters in each class.  Irv donated a pistol to the person was placed closet to 50%.  Kind of fun. Glock and SV donated a lot of guns.

1 hour ago, pjb45 said:

I have never seen TGO not tape or work! However, I am not sure he can dedicate his service to you exclusively.

That is just not good enough 😂😂