Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas Chaos 2.0

PocketPistol

Hopefully a redesigned comp that isn’t a stolen sv design, also a comp that doesn’t come loose and crack after a couple month use and better gunsmithing. My chaos has been back 3 times and every time has come back and had the same issue a couple weeks later(loose comp and comp strikes). Also my link pin falls out and barrel rotates in lockup.  Atlas was zero help.   Do yourself a favor don’t buy from atlas 

1 hour ago, Bwillis said:

Hopefully a redesigned comp that isn’t a stolen sv design, also a comp that doesn’t come loose and crack after a couple month use and better gunsmithing. My chaos has been back 3 times and every time has come back and had the same issue a couple weeks later(loose comp and comp strikes). Also my link pin falls out and barrel rotates in lockup.  Atlas was zero help.   Do yourself a favor don’t buy from atlas 

My link pin on one of mine falls out too. 
pisses me off. 

10 hours ago, Bwillis said:

Interesting. I’ve heard mostly good things about Atlas and their CS, more so than say Akai. I’ve been looking to get an open gun from them, but I guess I’ll keep looking 

4 minutes ago, Ajsomp said:

Interesting. I’ve heard mostly good things about Atlas and their CS, more so than say Akai. I’ve been looking to get an open gun from them, but I guess I’ll keep looking 

Watch any of Adams videos and notice nothing is ever his fault it’s always blamed on someone or something else. Call him and question some of his comments it won’t take long for the narcissist to poke it head out. Third time I sent my gun in, he stated they fixed my barrel lockup. I questioned what they did. He told me that he personally shot it and if I couldnt get a group with it must be the shooter or ammo. 7 weeks later I get the gun back with the same issue and when I call his cell phone he states he never shot it but someone else did and told him it was fine. 

8 hours ago, magpulled said:

My link pin on one of mine falls out too. 
pisses me off. 

quality gunsmif 

13 minutes ago, Bwillis said:

Watch any of Adams videos and notice nothing is ever his fault it’s always blamed on someone or something else. Call him and question some of his comments it won’t take long for the narcissist to poke it head out. Third time I sent my gun in, he stated they fixed my barrel lockup. I questioned what they did. He told me that he personally shot it and if I couldnt get a group with it must be the shooter or ammo. 7 weeks later I get the gun back with the same issue and when I call his cell phone he states he never shot it but someone else did and told him it was fine. 

quality gunsmif 

The “return to zero” stuff never sat well with me. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Disappointing to hear for sure. 

Folks, you know we don't go in for vendor bashing here for the simple reason that no matter how good the story is, it's still only half of a story. 

Stop it now.

Let's get back to finding out if there's any 4-1-1 available on this 2.0 version that's been announced. 

On 7/11/2020 at 6:46 AM, Bwillis said:

Funny you did bring any of this up when we spoke a couple weeks ago.  Here is a tip for open shooters who buy used guns, don't expect to do zero maintenance.

The 2.0 will not be out until sometime in 2021 most likely.  We have a lot of R&D coming to the marketplace in the next 6-8 months and the chaos 2.0 is on the list but will take some time.

1 hour ago, anilson said:

Funny you did bring any of this up when we spoke a couple weeks ago.  Here is a tip for open shooters who buy used guns, don't expect to do zero maintenance.

See that’s what my second post was about “never your fault”.