Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The short answer is that I've tested the 112's down to the 2.31" oal that my ASC mags allow and everything ran great.

The long answer is that I'm using windowed mags and have the magwell and barrel extension cut to accept 2.42" oal. The load I settled on is 2.37ish, lands were 2.38" iirc. Receiver is a Seekins and barrel is an X Caliber 22" 7.7 twist. Tried 8208 and I was happy most of the time but pressure got spiky with temp changes so CFE is the new go to, don't remember powder charge but I'm at around 2640fps. Shoots great!

10139.jpeg

Had my first range day with my 6 ARC. I only had 13 rounds of Factory 105 BTHP to work with. The gun is not finished yet, but very shootable.

After establishing a 100 yard zero, that was an inch. I moved to our 400 yard range. With some help from Strelok I hit small plates at 200, 300, and 400 yards. Ran out of ammo way too quick.

The gun is a very pleasant gun to shoot.

Now to start working up a few handloads and get back out before the weather turns bad.

All considered, I'm very happy.

Gary

18 hours ago, Gary Stevens said:

Had my first range day with my 6 ARC. I only had 13 rounds of Factory 105 BTHP to work with. The gun is not finished yet, but very shootable.

After establishing a 100 yard zero, that was an inch. I moved to our 400 yard range. With some help from Strelok I hit small plates at 200, 300, and 400 yards. Ran out of ammo way too quick.

The gun is a very pleasant gun to shoot.

Now to start working up a few handloads and get back out before the weather turns bad.

All considered, I'm very happy.

Gary

Great to hear a good report on this one! What gas/buffer system are you running?