Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ S2 Orange vs 10X bushing from Cajun

chgofirefighter

I have both the regular S2 with 10X bushing from Cajun, also trigger job etc and also the S2 Orange which comes with a barrel bushing.  It appears that the 10X bushing provides more tightness and less barrel play than the CZ Custom bushing...  Supposedly the CZ bushing provides more accuracy, however, they are both accurate pistols to begin with but I did notice a bit more barrel play with the CZ Customs bushing..  

They both lock up pretty well, but the front end of the barrel has some minor play... Any reasons for concerns?  or is this normal? I tested both platform in the standard S2 10X bushing does tighter groupings...  So IMO the CZ Custom bushing is a waste of $$$ or what am I missing? 

I have a shadow 2 slide being fitted right now for the cz bushing. Only reason is I wanted a pho shadow 2 orange since I cannot buy one.

I have a 10x bushing sitting in my room waiting to be installed on my original slide and I'm sure it will be a tighter fit. I already tested fitted it on the barrel and can feel the difference.

I will find out soon but I'm just crossing my fingers it's as tight as the 10x.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

The Shadow 2 Orange bushing is different than the CZC Accu-bushing.  The S2 Orange is a CZ-UB gun.

I don't have a CGW to compare with but I own/have owned several S2Os and CZC guns with their newer bushing (the old one was threaded) and none have had any play and were fitted tight enough that even well lubed you need to use a tool to rotate it.

Edited by FALAR

My CZ Shadow 2 Orange is super super tight. Zero barrel play or movement. Much tighter than the CGW bushing on my modified Shadow 2 Blue. You actually need the wrench and a moderate amount of force to turn it. Sounds like you got a Friday gun with your Orange. 

Edited by 9X19mm