Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Southwest Regional Revolver Championship is on Practiscore

Just saw this...

https://practiscore.com/icore-southwest-regional-revolver-championship/register

Match starts: October 16, 2020 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: October 17, 2020 @ 5:00 PM

3960 N. Usery Pass Road
Mesa, AZ 85207

Regional ICORE Match, 10 stages plus chrono--Minimum 200 rounds
Time-8:am - til finished.
Match Director: Scott Krushak

There will be cash payouts, awards, and some random prizes and or prize table.
Tee shirt information and availability will be announced as information becomes available.
Match fees are $100.00 No refunds after 9-15-2020.

Refunds will be $90 because of CC fees.
We will be following all local. state and federal COVID-19 guidance current at the time of the match to ensure the safety of all match participants.

Squad sizes are reduced due to the COVID-19 restrictions. We will allow shooters to compete with the staff on Friday to make sure everybody gets to shoot.

You must be an current ICORE member to shoot the match.

You will need to provide your own lunch.

In the event the match is canceled due to a COVID-19 issue, a portion of all match fees will be refunded minus costs that have accrued for setting up the match.

REMINDER: AZ State match will be on Sunday at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club.

View Squadding

ICORE match,

Price:
$100.00

1 hour ago, MikeyScuba said:

Out of curiosity, what’s the format of the AZ State match?  Looking at the calendar I see a bullseye match.

I shot it last year. Not sure what you mean by "format". It was a normal pistol match. 

Eight or ten stages if I recall.

Edited by ysrracer

From what I saw on the Phoenix Rod club calendar it looked like a bullseye match, I’m all up for a normal pistol match with uspsa targets.

bullseye....not so much.

just need to find some Federal syntech 9mm to buy given I’m capped at 300 rounds I can fly with. 

1 hour ago, MikeyScuba said:

From what I saw on the Phoenix Rod club calendar it looked like a bullseye match, I’m all up for a normal pistol match with uspsa targets.

bullseye....not so much.

just need to find some Federal syntech 9mm to buy given I’m capped at 300 rounds I can fly with. 

That's a different match on the same day at the same range. They have multiple bays. I'm sure this years match will be a normal ICORE match, just like last year's.

It's just probably not on the calendar yet.

4 hours ago, ysrracer said:

That's a different match on the same day at the same range. They have multiple bays. I'm sure this years match will be a normal ICORE match, just like last year's.

It's just probably not on the calendar yet.

Full disclosure, I don't have anything to do with the match, that's just my guess. And my use of the word "ICORE" doesn't necessarily mean it will be an ICORE sanctioned match.