Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OEM Minus ("-") Connector Source?

Terp

Even as a certified armorer, non-LEO clowns like myself can't order minus connectors from the mothership (and doubt the Chief of Police is going to sign-off on it, either). 

So does everyone just suck it up and pay the 526% markup (or use aftermarket parts), or is there a source that sells them for a more reasonable, say, 3x the price on the price sheet? 

I like to stay stock and like the '-' connector, but don't want to scrounge from the G34 to drop one in the G45 I plan to use for CO.

edit: ...and somewhat refuse to pay $25.99 for a $3.99 part.

Edited by Terp

7 minutes ago, JD45 said:

I wish I knew. I need a few.

There are stock connectors and the + online for like $5.25, but the - 3.5 is $25 or more. Why?? Its the same thing!

I assume it's because they, too, need to jump through hoops to acquire them, so they mark them up....but 500%+ is absurd.

People pay it, so they continue to do it (like drop-in triggers that cost 50% of what a whole new gun costs). 

I might call down to the Sheriff's department and see what I can do; maybe they'll understand and help me out before they are dissolved by the defund wackos. :)

those prices are nuts.  my agency sent me to the armorer course at the beginning of this year, and the armorer price list has It listed as a 3 dollar part.

You should order 100 of them.
I doubt you’ll have any trouble selling them very quickly at $10.99 each...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, 18111811 said:

those prices are nuts.  my agency sent me to the armorer course at the beginning of this year, and the armorer price list has It listed as a 3 dollar part.

Most on this forum know that already and many on here are Glock Armorers. . Like Cuz said order 100 and see what you get.

6 hours ago, Cuz said:

You should order 100 of them.
I doubt you’ll have any trouble selling them very quickly at $10.99 each...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me down for 6. I'm in. :) 

On 6/30/2020 at 10:05 AM, 18111811 said:

Yup.  $3 each.  Don't forget about this lovely statement though... "LE agency ONLY (Chief or Sheriff Authorization & Signature required)".

ONLY.

This is why other folks have mentioned trying to have a Sheriff sign for em.

It's also why they run about $20-$25 to purchase.