Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MBX STI mags for Glock

Stafford

I see MBX/STI .40 Complete Magazines for Glock at various online retailers. How many rounds do you get in these? Do they work? Do they require tuning. 

Pricey - around $120. Trying to find high cap competition mags for a Glock 22.

for uspsa, limited or open?  that's pretty spendy for glock mags!  i just use arrendondo +5 extensions on my stock glock 22 mags.  i've tried a couple of magpul 140mm 9mm mags on my glock carry optics gun with no issues.  had no idea mbx (nor sti) was making glock mags.

1 hour ago, davsco said:

for uspsa, limited or open?  that's pretty spendy for glock mags!  i just use arrendondo +5 extensions on my stock glock 22 mags.  i've tried a couple of magpul 140mm 9mm mags on my glock carry optics gun with no issues.  had no idea mbx (nor sti) was making glock mags.

Limited. Have 2 ETS 140mm mags but they aren’t 100% reliable. Also have a 140mm 9mm magpul mag that runs great. Looking for something similar in .40

Been running the pmags for years without any issue.  21 rounds for less than 15 each is about as cheap as you can get, just wish they made them for 40s.

I run dawson extensions as well and like them a lot. Easy to take part and clean out your mags and are reasonably priced. For a glock, I have a hard time justifying MBX mags and the mags would cost more than the gun.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, Stafford said:

I see MBX/STI .40 Complete Magazines for Glock at various online retailers. How many rounds do you get in these? Do they work? Do they require tuning. 

Pricey - around $120. Trying to find high cap competition mags for a Glock 22.

Can you show a link to these MBX ones ? 

All that I can find is there 9mm ones for PCC. They change the angle of the nose.

To feed "better" in a PCC.They can be used in a pistol but that's not their intended

purpose.

Edited by AHI

https://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/MBX-140mm-Complete-Magazine-for-Glock-Pistols-P5772.aspx

Here’s the description from the Google search:

glock .40 140mm magazines from www.shootersconnectionstore.com

Mar 10, 2020 · Glock Magazine 9mm Model 17/34, 33rd. GLK17133. More Info. $37.99. In Stock. Glock Magazine 40 S&W Model 22/35 · Glock · Glock Magazine 40 S&W Model 22/35. Glock-22-Mag. + Add to Cart.