Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

liner belt

Drbruce

Suck in your gut? As long as you ratchet the outer belt right you are bound to bunch up the inner unless you make your waist as small as possible and tighten it.

I run the outer belt with a ratchet without using an inner belt at all.  I can get it tight enough that the race holster doesn't move on the draw but it's still comfortable.  Might be something to try...

I have yet to try or see one in person but I hear that Dominate Defense makes a ratcheting outer belt and that their inner belt works well and doesn't bunch up.  Looks like the inner belt doesn't use velcro to stay closed so it can squish in a bit without bunching up when you ratchet the outer belt.  Looks interesting, though expensive.  Someone buy one and tell me how well it works.

https://dominatedefense.com/product/mach_1_inner-belt/

15 hours ago, stick said:

I have yet to see an inner belt not bunch up after you ratchet it.  Solution...Don't ratchet it so tight.  Did the inner belt bunch up when it was just velcro?  

no,   i don't have much hips so have ratchet tight

On 6/28/2020 at 7:18 PM, mvmojo said:

I run the outer belt with a ratchet without using an inner belt at all.  I can get it tight enough that the race holster doesn't move on the draw but it's still comfortable.  Might be something to try...

will try this

On 6/28/2020 at 8:37 PM, wurm said:

I have yet to try or see one in person but I hear that Dominate Defense makes a ratcheting outer belt and that their inner belt works well and doesn't bunch up.  Looks like the inner belt doesn't use velcro to stay closed so it can squish in a bit without bunching up when you ratchet the outer belt.  Looks interesting, though expensive.  Someone buy one and tell me how well it works.

https://dominatedefense.com/product/mach_1_inner-belt/

The Dominate Defense inner belt is perfect to keep from bunching up. I have been using the system for over 3 months. The inner has an elastic system that cures the problem.

Edited by limitedgun