Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hellcat... Boombah

Stafford

31 minutes ago, terrydoc said:

Not sure if its the same in US but with our shoe sizes the .5 tends to be width not length of the shoe.  Amazing how similar to the Salomons they look, maybe out of the same factory?

The .5 is for the length. 

• 1 month later...

Saw some trail shoes including Hellcats on clearance at Boombah website. I followed the sizing chart instruction to the T, used 2 measuring tapes, both said my feet are 28cm long, and according to the chart this calls for size 12.

Now, all of my existing sneakers (NB, Asics, Adidas) are all size 9.5. I contacted Boombah via chat, but unfortunately the customer service person couldn't help other than saying "depending on the brands there might be size difference". But then I was thinking 12 vs. 9.5 is a huge difference. And these shoes on clearance cannot be exchanged nor returned.

So .... anyone who has the Hellcat as well as other shoes (NB, Asics, Adidas) can comment on how different in sizing they usually are compared to those other brands?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, risingsun said:

Saw some trail shoes including Hellcats on clearance at Boombah website. I followed the sizing chart instruction to the T, used 2 measuring tapes, both said my feet are 28cm long, and according to the chart this calls for size 12.

Now, all of my existing sneakers (NB, Asics, Adidas) are all size 9.5. I contacted Boombah via chat, but unfortunately the customer service person couldn't help other than saying "depending on the brands there might be size difference". But then I was thinking 12 vs. 9.5 is a huge difference. And these shoes on clearance cannot be exchanged nor returned.

So .... anyone who has the Hellcat as well as other shoes (NB, Asics, Adidas) can comment on how different in sizing they usually are compared to those other brands?

Thanks!

Go with the 10. All my other sneakers are 9 so I went up to 9.5 and it fits perfectly.

I have tried to wear mine but they are just too narrow. If you have a wide foot--beware. I guess I'll give them to Goodwill and chalk up the $57 loss to experience. I won't order shoes on line again.

Ran into similar issue.  Ended up 1 full size larger.  Also agree on the width issue, while I find they are wider than Solomon’s Still not able to get EE sizes.  I can manage about 5 hrs for a match...

• 3 weeks later...

Add another Boombah fan to the list.  Thanks to this post I ordered a pair (after trying Salomans and finding them too narrow).  I wear a 11.5 and depending on the brand sometimes I wear wides.  I went with 11.5 in the Boombah's and they are a little snug but break in nicely after a few hours.  Great grip.  

It looks like all the trail running shoes are on clearance and nothing to replace them, so they may be discontinuing the line.  Right now you can get 3 pairs of Boombahs for the price of ine pair of Salomons.