Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
jrdoran

AMG Lab Timer - shot splits export

@euxx  Via the practiscore competitor app, I can manually see shot splits.     Is there a way via the practiscore website's export CSV  function to also get all of the splits ? 

When I created the CSV file I did not see the shot splits in the file ( it is possible I missed them ).     The only way I can graph, etc for a steel challenge match is to manually re-enter from my iphone competitor app ( maybe cut/paste ) back and forth.   

Would be great if I can see splits via practiscore website match results somehow. 

thanks /jim

image.thumb.png.743a359b56d0405198181a731e7f863e.png

@jrdoran I don't work on the web site. There is a copy option in the Competitor app as shown on your screenshot.

If you like some additional charting added to the PractiScore Competitor app, please email your ideas at support email. I'll see what I can do.

My question is how can I get the data outside of the phone competitor app ?    It is clear the competitor retrieves it from a central source where the AMG timer uploads.  Either practiscore or steel challenge.  Am I able to view or access that same source where competitor app retrieves it ? 

I'll also email;  thanks Eugene;

2 hours ago, jrdoran said:

My question is how can I get the data outside of the phone competitor app ?    It is clear the competitor retrieves it from a central source where the AMG timer uploads.  Either practiscore or steel challenge.  Am I able to view or access that same source where competitor app retrieves it ?

This is the only option

image.png.d7285768321c1ee7e389cb81cd25f2e2.png