Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 Orange vs CZC Shadow 2

Hammerman

I tried searching but I couldn't find the exact answer I was looking for.  I looked at a S2 Orange and it felt really tight and smooth with a good trigger and short reset.  What I was wondering is how does the orange trigger compare to the czc shadow 2 trigger as far as double action and single action pull weights?  It looks like they both have the same hammer and short reset disconnector.  I know the CZC also has a 13# ms, extended firing pin and spring, and 11# recoil spring.  Not sure what the Orange has, but springs are easy to change.  Anything else that would be different internally parts wise between the two?  Right now I have a czc sp-01 shadow and it's been great, but I'm looking to upgrade to the S2 for the larger grip.  I really liked how tight and smooth the orange felt, especially compared to my sp-01 and stock S2's I've felt.  If the trigger is the same or better than the czc S2, then the orange is my choice.  

Just from reading their descriptions it sounds like the czc accu shadow 2 would have had more attention paid to the disconnector and hammer. The two parts other than springs that determine how most feel about the trigger. 

I was looking at both and went with the Orange. Should be here any day as it was shipped earlier this week. I paid the extra for the Orange due to the slide to frame fit and the barrel bushing. The accuracy potential to me is more important than any tiny variation in the trigger, which is the easiest part to fix if it is not up to my expectations.