Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am looking at the Dynamic Discs Backpack Cart LG by ZUCA

Dream

I have that cart with the DAA medium size backpack. It barely fits, so the pro model (which is bigger) would be too large.

Also, if starting over, I probably wouldn’t have gone in that direction. A couple of my friends use the regular Zuca rolling cart (the type used for figure skating, but with modified wheels), and it is a more compact offering. Also can find them relatively cheap on Craigslist.

Edited by J_Allen

• 9 months later...
On 6/21/2020 at 1:47 PM, J_Allen said:

I have that cart with the DAA medium size backpack. It barely fits, so the pro model (which is bigger) would be too large.

Also, if starting over, I probably wouldn’t have gone in that direction. A couple of my friends use the regular Zuca rolling cart (the type used for figure skating, but with modified wheels), and it is a more compact offering. Also can find them relatively cheap on Craigslist.

I assume you have the regular Backpack Cart not the Large? Because my friend has the large and the DAA Medium bag fits with plenty of room. I am debating getting the smaller Regular Backpack Cart as long as the medium bag actually fits it.

You mention you would consider another direction, do you have a link to that cart your referencing?

Edited by hurley326

Yep, I have the backpack cart LG.

My point was really that the regular cart is probably sufficient. However, I do have mixed feelings about it. For instance, if just making a local range trip, the large cart does fit a lot of stuff in it and just rolls into my trunk.

It is when you are traveling with anybody else where gear starts to accumulate quickly, and the larger bag starts to take up precious space.

42 minutes ago, hurley326 said:

I assume you have the regular Backpack Cart not the Large? Because my friend has the large and the DAA Medium bag fits with plenty of room. I am debating getting the smaller Regular Backpack Cart as long as the medium bag actually fits it.

You mention you would consider another direction, do you have a link to that cart your referencing?

I don’t know which cart you would consider the “smaller regular backpack cart”, so that could be some of my confusion. It’s the side rails on mine that is the limiting factor.