Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bayou Bullets...A+ customer service

Snuffy671

I lurk here alot. Never post much. Just wanted to hand out some praise to Bayou. I had a question about some 9mm 115gr RN that I have been reloading for a few years. Went to the Bayou web page and left a message using the CONTACT US form. Provided my email and phone number then hit the SEND button. Within 10 minutes, Dennis from Bayou was ringing my phone. Had a great conversation. Very knowledgeable and helpful and asked me to contact him in the future if I had any further questions. 

Many are quick to post something when they are dissatisfied or have a bad experience so thought I would try to create a little balance and hand out some kudo's to the guys and gals at Bayou.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered from them many times. Most recently I ordered 40 and 45. Then, because of current Covid stuff, I wanted to change my order and they did without an issue. Great company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/19/2020 at 7:36 AM, Jim Watson said:

Me, too.  

I sent in a question and Dennis called me up to explain why he changed 124 9mm molds.  

Same with the 115gr molds.  His new loads have no mold line whatsoever.  Had to tweak my OAL a bit, but with the Redding Comp seater that only takes a few minutes.

Now it is really weird.  A case of 124 gr RN 9mm came in last week, on order for 5 weeks, and they were the old style.

Old stock in the Quarantine?  Back to a known product?  I dunno.

I kind of like the old style, I fancy that they feed better in long actions like 1911 and I am not setting up a Ransom Rest to test fine accuracy.

Be interesting to see what the next lot looks like but it will take us a while to shoot these and the remaining NLG.