Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Minor

HCH

15 minutes ago, Jeff226 said:

I do have emails.   He will email you too.  Saying I have emails and posting my honest opinion is not trolling. 

However, calling me a troll is "antagonistic" which is closer to trolling.

As suggested before, post your USPSA#.  You can post the email, too.  Doesn't appear to be a secret if you keep talking about it.  As the mod said, I think you are enjoying this (as am I)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, motosapiens said:

most people shooting CO seem to be elderly (failing eyesight) or young girls (weak hands).

I can't speak for every match in the country but in the southeast, the majority of people shooting carry optics are much younger than elderly.  The southeast is a desirable place to live and lots of places to work so that may be part of the difference in demographics.  Aren't you elderly?  I might have my videos confused.

1 minute ago, Balakay said:

As suggested before, post your USPSA#.  You can post the email, too.  Doesn't appear to be a secret if you keep talking about it.  As the mod said, I think you are enjoying this (as am I)

It isn't a secret, if you ask the board if they discuss limited minor and other such changes on a regular basis they will tell you yes.  Discussing USPSA while I am getting paid to sit here and monitor stuff is definitely an enjoyable way to pass the time.  As for the rest of it, lay off...you are acting like a stalker.

9 minutes ago, Jeff226 said:

It isn't a secret, if you ask the board if they discuss limited minor and other such changes on a regular basis they will tell you yes.  Discussing USPSA while I am getting paid to sit here and monitor stuff is definitely an enjoyable way to pass the time.  As for the rest of it, lay off...you are acting like a stalker.

Haha, stalker. It’s a discussion about USPSA yet we have

1.  no evidence that either you belong to the organization or

2.  have any competence in the sport.

I’ll give you a solid 1 of 2. 
you’ve been whining for three years about limited minor. Most of the people, at least on this thread feel differently. Maybe you just suck at shooting  Or want a participation trophy for limited minor

6 minutes ago, Balakay said:

Haha, stalker. It’s a discussion about USPSA yet we have

1.  no evidence that either you belong to the organization or

2.  have any competence in the sport.

I’ll give you a solid 1 of 2. 
you’ve been whining for three years about limited minor. Most of the people, at least on this thread feel differently. Maybe you just suck at shooting  Or want a participation trophy for limited minor

So?  Just take your own advice and stop responding to me...it will be ok.  I am quite content discussing the sport with other people. 

There is always somebody that shoots better and I am anti participation trophy.

19 minutes ago, Jeff226 said:

So?  Just take your own advice and stop responding to me...it will be ok.  I am quite content discussing the sport with other people. 

There is always somebody that shoots better and I am anti participation trophy.

Feel free to put me on your ignore list. 

If you were some big time GM or M, or winning a bunch of L2s,  you would probably let the forum know who you are and maybe we would take you seriously. If that were the case, you would have every right tell me “back off A class peasant. What have you won?” 

But alas, you remain anonymous. The implication is that you are a possibly a troll, likely horrendous or both.  

if I were posting on a forum about how to play a sport such as basketball, it would be expected that my ability to play basketball would be factored into the perception of my opinions rendered.  The words of a former division one player would probably carry more weight than the fat guy at the Y.  

You just don’t seem to have any of the “bona fides” to be taken seriously. 

So until then, you’re a C/D class clown who bought the wrong gun and wants his own division. 

1 hour ago, MrUnderwood08 said:

The cost of being competitive in limited or open is definitely a contributing factor to CO popularity. $1300 can get you a glock with an SRO or a Shadow 2 with irons for CO/Production. A competitive 2011 with required magazines is double that. 

Bob Vogel does ok in limited with a Glock.

4 minutes ago, Balakay said:

Feel free to put me on your ignore list. 

If you were some big time GM or M, or winning a bunch of L2s,  you would probably let the forum know who you are and maybe we would take you seriously. If that were the case, you would have every right tell me “back off A class peasant. What have you won?” 

But alas, you remain anonymous. The implication is that you are a possibly a troll, likely horrendous or both.  

if I were posting on a forum about how to play a sport such as basketball, it would be expected that my ability to play basketball would be factored into the perception of my opinions rendered.  The words of a former division one player would probably carry more weight than the fat guy at the Y.  

You just don’t seem to have any of the “bona fides” to be taken seriously. 

So until then, you’re a C/D class clown who bought the wrong gun and wants his own division. 

Whatever you say Dr.  I am aware of all of your bona fides and I am no more impressed...actually less so.  But I will still consider your point, if you make a good one.