Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I too have been looking for one for my wife. Unfortunate to see it take so long for an actual release. I’m no Glock fanboy but they do new gun releases better than anyone in the industry. They announce a new gun and it’s on the shelf in local gun shops within a few weeks. The others could take some notes here. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 9:33 PM, MikeNS said:

I too have been looking for one for my wife. Unfortunate to see it take so long for an actual release. I’m no Glock fanboy but they do new gun releases better than anyone in the industry. They announce a new gun and it’s on the shelf in local gun shops within a few weeks. The others could take some notes here. 

Normally, I'd agree with you, but Dan Wesson is stuck in New York, and with as f'ed up as the state is, I'm not even sure if they're anywhere close to full capacity at the factory yet.  I do know they weren't considered an "essential business." 

19 hours ago, whitestardan said:

Normally, I'd agree with you, but Dan Wesson is stuck in New York, and with as f'ed up as the state is, I'm not even sure if they're anywhere close to full capacity at the factory yet.  I do know they weren't considered an "essential business." 

The gun stores in Florida have been deemed "essential businesses" and have been open down here the whole while, and judging by the empty shelves I'd say that any company that can re-stock the shelves should be essential 🙂

1 hour ago, gnappi said:

The gun stores in Florida have been deemed "essential businesses" and have been open down here the whole while, and judging by the empty shelves I'd say that any company that can re-stock the shelves should be essential 🙂

New York is pretty much in a different country than FL. 

41 minutes ago, TonytheTiger said:

New York is pretty much in a different country than FL. 

For sure 🙂 I was born there, back then I could (and did) walk through town with my 10/22 on my shoulder and nobody gave me a second look. I don't understand how firearms makers stay in places that are restrictive. 

14 hours ago, TonytheTiger said:

I don't understand how anyone stays there!

🙂 Some grew up there and got into careers that simply are not transportable. I was lucky, I got into the computer field really early when companies were springing up making PC's, Florida was the perfect place for me.