Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Legion TXG Grip Modules available in SMALL?

jmleenz

I ended up getting the medium and took it to a friend of mine to do the epoxy grip coating on the grip and shave down the back of the grip module to help it contour my hand a little bit better since I have smaller hands. I couldn’t be happier overall!

On 6/16/2020 at 1:14 PM, AKJD said:

The so called modularity of SIG guns has been a huge disappointment.  I've purchased 2 sig 320's of different flavors and neither has other than the medium grip modules available. I won't purchase another.  I wish SIG would produce the parts for the guns they have instead of changing/reinventing/introducing new  things every month.  And why in the world would you build a slide that will take everyone's optics and not your own?

It took me about a min to find them for the 320.  Don’t be lazy.  They are out there.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/grip-modx-f-943-smx

4 hours ago, jaep1911 said:

This thread was started about the TXG grip module in Small. Not the regular grip module. 

Yes it was and then some commented about regular XGrips and how sig don’t have any small ones out there.  They are out there though.

It is easy to do yourself.  Here is a pic of one of mine next to my wife's grip. Hard to tell the front but you can see on the backstrap.  I took a ton off all around and made it fit her hand.  You'll prob never see the TXG in small. 

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

Edited by echotango

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 11:05 AM, USMC0331 said:

It took me about a min to find them for the 320.  Don’t be lazy.  They are out there.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/grip-modx-f-943-smx

My comment was made a year ago when they weren't available fanboy.  Don't be to lazy to read the post dates or is the concept of time too difficult for you to understand.  Reading comprehension obviously not a strength of yours.

Edited by AKJD

• 3 months later...

I will grind on standard polymer grips all day, any day.  But the idea of putting a dremel to a $250 grip makes me queasy, @echotango

They keep promising the TXG small, in 2021.  Well, 2021 is almost over and nothing.  I understand that Sig is selling twice as much as what they can even manufacture, so why bother designing a new product, right?  But then why even bother listing it on your website and saying "out of stock"?

For me, once I actually handled a small over just making due with the medium, I fell in love with my P320 for the first time.  That half-inch less circumference really makes it fit my hand.  If I can get the small TXG someday, I'll be a happy man!

On 10/8/2021 at 9:28 PM, CHLChris said:

I will grind on standard polymer grips all day, any day.  But the idea of putting a dremel to a $250 grip makes me queasy, @echotango

They keep promising the TXG small, in 2021.  Well, 2021 is almost over and nothing.  I understand that Sig is selling twice as much as what they can even manufacture, so why bother designing a new product, right?  But then why even bother listing it on your website and saying "out of stock"?

For me, once I actually handled a small over just making due with the medium, I fell in love with my P320 for the first time.  That half-inch less circumference really makes it fit my hand.  If I can get the small TXG someday, I'll be a happy man!

It is not hard to do. Take your time. You can also open up the bottom.

47834.png

• 2 months later...