Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

There is not an export function from the app that I know of.  I am looking at the app right now but there is not an option to export. The SD card in the labradar does have a folder for each series you created.  Inside that folder there is a report csv that list a summary for the series.  These is also another folder within the series folder called TRK and in that folder is a csv for each individual shot.

Edited by Grandmastah

You can import the .csv files from the SD card into an Excel spreadsheet. You would need a card reader for your computer though. I have done this before.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Grandmastah said:

There is not an export function from the app that I know of.  I am looking at the app right now but there is not an option to export. The SD card in the labradar does have a folder for each series you created.  Inside that folder there is a report csv that list a summary for the series.  These is also another folder within the series folder called TRK and in that folder is a csv for each individual shot.

Thanks for the info, @Grandmastah

I'm just thinking of a scenario where, you don't have access to labradar's sd card anymore, but your phone had connected to it before and have shots information. How would I transfer the shots info without typing it manually. 🙂

28 minutes ago, amegatek said:

You can import the .csv files from the SD card into an Excel spreadsheet. You would need a card reader for your computer though. I have done this before.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response, @amegatek!

I'm just thinking of a scenario where, you don't have access to labradar's sd card anymore, but your phone had connected to it before and have shots information. How would I transfer the shots info without typing it manually.

12 hours ago, BASTi.GWAPo said:

Thanks for the info, @Grandmastah

I'm just thinking of a scenario where, you don't have access to labradar's sd card anymore, but your phone had connected to it before and have shots information. How would I transfer the shots info without typing it manually. 🙂

I am using Android so the iphone app may be different, but I did make sure my app was up to date and there is not an export function.  However the app does show you more than just the velocity.  It will show you the min, max, average, SD and ES for the series. It will show you the averages at the 5 distances you set up in the labradar, eg V10, V20, V30, V40, V50.  When you created the series, if you had set your bullet weight, the app will also show you the energy and the PF.  But if you were doing load dev, and you shot a series with incremental powder charges and you wanted to graph it and you did not have access the SD card then you would have to type in each value manually from the app.

I know the data from the Labradar is accessible from either the SD or USB.  If you had a micro usb to whatever your phone uses cable, you might be able to pull the csv's off the labradar and have them there on your phone.  The files are pretty small so it could probably be done pretty quickly at the range while you are letting your barrel cool down or packing up other stuff.

8 hours ago, Grandmastah said:

I am using Android so the iphone app may be different, but I did make sure my app was up to date and there is not an export function.  However the app does show you more than just the velocity.  It will show you the min, max, average, SD and ES for the series. It will show you the averages at the 5 distances you set up in the labradar, eg V10, V20, V30, V40, V50.  When you created the series, if you had set your bullet weight, the app will also show you the energy and the PF.  But if you were doing load dev, and you shot a series with incremental powder charges and you wanted to graph it and you did not have access the SD card then you would have to type in each value manually from the app.

I know the data from the Labradar is accessible from either the SD or USB.  If you had a micro usb to whatever your phone uses cable, you might be able to pull the csv's off the labradar and have them there on your phone.  The files are pretty small so it could probably be done pretty quickly at the range while you are letting your barrel cool down or packing up other stuff.

Oh, these are all very helpful information! Thanks again for your response, I really appreciate it!