Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New CZ Open/CM Design

RGC

Just wondering if there are any new design offerings forthcoming for the CMate or open pistols from CZ.

As the Shadow 2 has been out for awhile now and the original SP01 based on CZ75B frames and subsequently the larger platforms, just curious as to whether there has been any news on pending design changes for their larger framed platforms (large as in caliber).

I had reached out to a certain optic mount manufacturer about making a 510c mount for the Czechmate and they said they were stopping their design efforts because they were told by someone at CZ that a new open gun was in the works. Maybe it's going to be built on the DWX, maybe it'll be it's own beast. I just hope they make dedicated 9mm magazines for it so they don't have the ribs and require tuning to get 170mms to run. 

26 minutes ago, George16 said:

Using the DWX frame will be great idea idea.

Yes it would......almost tempted to dump my 2011/Honchos then.....

On 6/9/2020 at 7:59 AM, Rnlinebacker said:

Listening to Eric Graffeul on Firearms nation podcast and he strongly alluded to a revamp to their open gun within the next 2 years

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Link for others: https://firearmsnation.com/eric-grauffel-7-time-world-champion-in-practical-shooting/