Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi guys,

Does anyone in the forum know if Magneto Speed have a way to connect the V3 Chrono through Bluetooth, instead of their XFR adapter, which only works if your phone has a 3.5 mm jack interface?

I emailed Magneto Speed about it, I just haven't received and response from them yet. I figure I should ask the forum, just in case anyone had ask this same question before.

Thank you!

BASTi

I've got the same question but I think the answer is no.  There is nothing on Magnetospeed's web site about Bluetooth connectivity and a Google search came up empty. 

I have an iPhone 8 with no 3.5 mm jack port so the XFR won't work with my phone either.  For that matter I couldn't update the firmware for the V3 display on my SD card a while back since I have an iMAC and their software updates only work with Windows.   I had to call Magnetospeed and they sent me an updated SD card.

20 hours ago, SteelCityShooter said:

I've got the same question but I think the answer is no.  There is nothing on Magnetospeed's web site about Bluetooth connectivity and a Google search came up empty. 

I have an iPhone 8 with no 3.5 mm jack port so the XFR won't work with my phone either.  For that matter I couldn't update the firmware for the V3 display on my SD card a while back since I have an iMAC and their software updates only work with Windows.   I had to call Magnetospeed and they sent me an updated SD card.

Thank you for the info, @SteelCityShooter!

I still haven't gotten any response from an email I sent to them.

On 6/6/2020 at 5:01 PM, SteelCityShooter said:

They are a small shop and I've found a direct phone call works better than e-mail for companies like them.

Are you talking about the number that is in their website, or a different one? Because I tried the one in the website, but it just keeps ringing.

I used the number they list in my owner's manual which is the same as the one on their web site: 512-284-8161.   They answered the phone promptly when I called but it was a couple of years ago and not under the current conditions.  Keep trying.