Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

California Competition Works still in business?

cas

I haven't bought anything from them in years. I looked at their website today, and it's up.. but it's the same old outdated looking site that it was ten years ago. 

Their last Facebook update is from 2013? 

Just wondering if anyone knows their status?

Saw that today, but that could mean nothing too. lol  They're out of what I was toying with buying. 

I've ordered from "ghost" websites on more than one occasion, so I've gotten leery. 

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I need to replace one of their nylon universal double pistol mag pouches which I lost, and I found the same thing.

It looks like they are out of business but still have a webpage listing other retailers who carry(ed) their products?!

Probably had remaining inventory, paid for their domain for a couple years, and now they are sold out.

And "3-gun gear" website cannot be found either. I thought they made a similar product back in the day.

But any suggestions on another company that makes a similar pouch would be appreciated.

Doubt you will be able to find California Competition Works products.  Been looking for some time and gave up.  Savior has very good selection product, and I'm impressed with their quality.  Likewise, DSLeaf.  Have one from DSLeaf and had 1 or 2 from Savior and bought more Savior -- better fit to my needs than DSLeaf not a quality issue. Bought several of the Savior's Mag Buddy for Glock and CZ mags PCC mags.  Good product.  Don't you can go wrong with either if they fit you need(s).