Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow 2 Race Holster???

Caedes

So just ordered a new S2 Orange w/the full upgrade pkg from CGW.  I'm thinking I may want to try a race holster for some steel challenge matches.  I read that the Everglades MRH is the s#!t, but they don't make one to fit a CZ.  Any other thoughts?

TIA

3 hours ago, Caedes said:

I run an ELS belt.  My Sig holster is a GXProducts Vice with a Boss Hanger and ELS fork...

Does the DAA work with an ELS fork without modification?  Does any solid race holster?

You tighten down a couple Allen screws and it mounts directly to you belt

Screenshot_20200602-105151_Chrome.jpg

12 minutes ago, Caedes said:

Except I use the same belt for my Sig...  and it uses a fork.  Not the quick swap I'm looking for.

Maybe the new Safariland 015, but I don't think any of the other race holsters will mount to the ELS fork.

16 minutes ago, clw42 said:

Maybe the new Safariland 015, but I don't think any of the other race holsters will mount to the ELS fork.

Yeah, just ordered another GXProducts Vice, I'll set it up the same as my current rig so I can quick swap.  Doesn't look like such an animal exists.

On 6/2/2020 at 12:18 PM, SGT_Schultz said:

Chinese airsoft junk

Awesome

They are actually really good. Built the same way as the DAA Alpha X hanger and DAA inserts fits perfectly.

I have used mine quite a long time and I am not being kind to it.