Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC: What works for you?

I built  2  PCC's ... first one i used a Taccom 5.25" barrel & lightweight shroud, QC10 lower ... it ran 100% from day one.. still running with over 10K rounds down the pipe... second PCC  was a 10/16 Taccom upper and i used a Spikes lower... this PCC has also ran 100% from day one .. Spikes lower was over $145 less than the QC10 lower.. there are lots of quality parts out there .. if assembled & tuned correctly they will work.. 

I have a JP GMR-15 with the 14.50" Pinned. barrel and compensator. I have on order the same rifle with the 5.5" barrell and sleeve.It will be my backup USPSA and main Steel Challenge Gun. Unless of course I like the lighter one better. Honestly I know people who started with a cheap PCC and by the time they changed out all the internals, they could have bought a JP to begin with. I understand many like to build and tinker, I like to shoot. JP.

20 hours ago, MLS2GO said:

I have a JP GMR-15 with the 14.50" Pinned. barrel and compensator. I have on order the same rifle with the 5.5" barrell and sleeve.It will be my backup USPSA and main Steel Challenge Gun. Unless of course I like the lighter one better. Honestly I know people who started with a cheap PCC and by the time they changed out all the internals, they could have bought a JP to begin with. I understand many like to build and tinker, I like to shoot. JP.

My man, you nailed it!