Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from Colorado...

Hello all.  I am getting back into firearms and joined this site in the hopes of improving my shooting.  I currently work a government contract as a security guard and while I did OK on my qualification, I'd like to increase my skill.  I used to shoot more when I was younger but I got out of firearms and I am getting back into them.  I currently carry a Glock 17 at work.  When I am concealing as a private citizen it is usually a Glock 19 or Glock 26.  I have had various different guns in the pat but I have decided to stick with Glock.  

Currently I have some basic skills from a few basic NRA pistol classes and the training my company gave me.  I plan to do more and will start visiting the range more frequently.  I am looking to improve my scores and get into some competitive shooting such as IDPA and GSSF once the Covid-19 pandemic is over.  I am also to learn about AR-15s and purchase my first AR-15 within a few months.  I live in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area and am starting to shoot at one of the local gun clubs.  I really don't know what else to say except that I am a huge sci-fi nerd and love William Gibson novels and the Cyberpunk genre, hence my moniker.  I also am getting back into martial arts and signed up at a local Krav Maga gym to ditch the spare tire I carry around my midsection.  

With that thank you for the website and allowing me to post here.