Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 USPSA Production List

RAdkins

Hi,

New guy with a quick question.

With the P320 designed as a modular platform that’s interchangeable between the different models. Does each version produced by SIG, need to be placed on the Production list for them to be legal in the production division? I just purchased the P320 X-full which is not on the production list. Can I switch my grip module to a version that is on the production list to make it legal? 

29 minutes ago, RAdkins said:

Hi,

New guy with a quick question.

With the P320 designed as a modular platform that’s interchangeable between the different models. Does each version produced by SIG, need to be placed on the Production list for them to be legal in the production division? I just purchased the P320 X-full which is not on the production list. Can I switch my grip module to a version that is on the production list to make it legal? 

I see this on the Production list:

• P320 Full Size 9mm B4.7 Nitron (29.4 oz.

Is that not it?

2 hours ago, RAdkins said:

Technically no. It’s the P320 XFull. It uses the X Carry frame with the full size optics ready slide.

That makes it trickier. You can swap grip modules, but the slide is different. The best way to know for sure is to contact your USPSA Area Coordinator.