Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ammobot Rev3?

chgofirefighter

Curious to know if anyone has the Ammobot Rev3, thoughts, opinions, pros and cons?  I've been seriously eyeing one for the RL1100 I also have the Mark7 Evolution press.  I want to process brass on the RL1100 plus do minor loads on it, reserve the Evolution for other loading needs...

I know theres a serious debate between the Mark7 autodrive and the Ammobot but I am seriously considering the Ammobot for the Dillon RL...  

I waited 6 months for a Mark7 Revo.  We were supposed to pick it up a few weeks back at a outlaw steel match in PA.  That got cancelled and who knows when the border will open again so I had it shipped, will arrive Monday.

Ordered it during the DAA Black Friday sale last year.

6 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Ouch, 8 months ago????  Geez! 

Yep.   When I decided that the RL1100 was what I wanted I searched to see who was taking preorders.   At that time all I could find was Immortobot, and I paid in full on September 13th.  Dillon has been prioritizing their own direct orders that they didn't even start accepting until well after I had placed mine elsewhere.  

11 hours ago, chevrofreak said:

Yep.   When I decided that the RL1100 was what I wanted I searched to see who was taking preorders.   At that time all I could find was Immortobot, and I paid in full on September 13th.  Dillon has been prioritizing their own direct orders that they didn't even start accepting until well after I had placed mine elsewhere.  

Wow, looking back wasn't it  on or around Dec 12 that Dillon opened up for 1100 orders?

We are right at 5 months since then and still no machines for people who preordered and  paid significantly before Dec 12?

Seems like their "allocation algorithm" could use some work, lol.

2 hours ago, ddc said:

Wow, looking back wasn't it  on or around Dec 12 that Dillon opened up for 1100 orders?

We are right at 5 months since then and still no machines for people who preordered and  paid significantly before Dec 12?

I had the 1050 from Dillon, but only used it for 2 months and decided to return it and have it upgraded to the RL1100, it took 4 months...  Good things comes to those who wait, lol~  No regrets! 

9 hours ago, ddc said:

It has been so long that I have finally stopped crying myself to sleep.