Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

140mm 17 round P320 mag

alien_pickles

Which basepads will give the most capacity to the standard 17 round magazines that come with the P320 X5 legion that will still be CO legal?

I know I can buy the TTI +2 and a 21 round mag to get the most capacity, but it seems like a waste not to use the 17 round ones at all if they can get close to that with just a basepad.

Any +5 extension in combination with Grams spring and follower on the 17-round magazine tube will result in a 23-round capacity. TTI, Springer Precision, Henning, Shield Arms, etc. Find an extension that you like, add the Grams spring and follower, and you’re off to the races

• 3 weeks later...

17rd mag with the Springer Precision basepad, and the grams kit, reliable 23rd magazines in my Legion. Havent had an issue, except that when the round shows 17, its actually 18. The gram follower, changes the location of the "windows" in the mag

• 1 month later...

Just something to ponder about.  TTI on the left and Henning on the right.  Both fit the mag gauge.  The Henning is a beefier design.  The Henning base pads for the Sigs use a push pin design similar to the TTI.  Not the screw pictured below.
tti_henning.jpg.f96ff47a7158cb8692ba776496226e31.jpg